1.27mm Pitch Ribbon Cable
1.27mm pitch ribbon cable is a ribbon cable with a 1.27mm pitch IDC connector, and a 0.635mm pitch cable.
The ribbon cable is used in different ways. Its applications range from devices used in industrial, communication, medical, and other fields.
A 1.27mm flat pitch ribbon cable securely connected to the pins, quick circuit experiment. In the terminals have not been damaged they can be reused.
- 1.27MM pitch connector
- IDC cable
- LOW MOQ 50pcs accepted
- The prototype is available, lead time: 1-3 days
- Product Details
- Product Name: Flat Ribbon Cable
- Main Materials: Plastic
- Pin Number:18
- Pin Pitch: 1.27mm
- Length: 30cm / 11.8-inch
- Withstand Voltage: 300V
- Connector Type: Female Connector
An Outline of a 1.27mm Pitch IDC Connector Ribbon Cable
A 1.27mm flat pitch ribbon cable is a flat cable comprising multiple small-grade cables. The cables are parallel to each other and resemble a piece of ribbon. This is why it was given the name “ribbon.”
A 1.27mm pitch ribbon cable is connected to a 1.27mm pitch connector. This makes the ribbon cable to be used in various applications like; communication, industrial and automotive test and control applications, medical diagnostic and monitoring gadgets, etc. The cable’s flatness enables it to be used in small spaces, unlike other cables.
A 1.27 mm pitch ribbon cable comes with different characteristics from other types of ribbon cable, for example, a 2mm ribbon cable. The cable’s features ensure that it’s unique in its applications. These features include;
- A 27 mm pitch ribbon cable has a UL 94V-0 fire rating
- This type of ribbon cable that is UL-certified has a wide range of 28AWG.
- The cable has a temperature range of -40 to 1050C
- This ribbon cable can carry a current rated at 1.0A.
Aside from the features, it’s necessary to deal with only certified ribbon cables. These are cables tested and approved by companies like Underwriter Laboratories. Such a company is mandated to test and evaluate the procedures the cable manufacturer uses during the cable’s manufacture. Also, you need to confirm whether a 1.27 mm pitch ribbon cable you wish to purchase meets the OE specifications. Dealing with counterfeits can cause issues to a device, like malfunctioning.
Manufacturing the 1.27 mm flat pitch ribbon cable ensures that it’s efficient for its specified applications. UL-certified 1.27 mm pitch ribbon cables must satisfy the customer by providing durable services. The cable has a variety of advantages like;
- Has PVC insulation high-temperature resistant- protects the conductors from high temperatures that might damage the cable
- The cable’s insulation protects the cable from damage caused by conductors getting into contact.
- A 27mm flat pitch ribbon cable is efficient for applications with limited spaces within devices.
- The PVC insulation is durable- Protects the cable from abrasions caused by intense vibrations.
A 1.27 mm pitch ribbon cable is used in different ways. Its applications range from devices used in industrial, communication, medical, and other fields. Let’s dive into sectors you will find the ribbon cable being used;
- Vehicle infotainment
- Weighing systems
- Solar applications
- Retail and point-of-sale equipment
- Medical diagnostic as well as evaluation devices
- Industrial and automotive control and test
- Aero and home security