4 Gauge Battery Cable
4 gauge cable wire features a 60 amps amperage capacity with a cable length of up 9.2 feet. The 4 AWG cable wire termination is mainly done through copper lugs or within the battery terminals. The cable features a durable and high-temperature resistant PVC Insulation.
The 4 gauge battery cable has been rated for low voltage battery use, which includes 60 volts to 25 volts AC. 4 AWG battery cable designs feature a copper stranded core that’s highly conductive, which ensures there is the maximization of current flow while maintaining its high flexible nature.
- Resistant to cuts, tears, and abrasion in addition to moisture
- Voltage rating up to 600 volts
- Mass production 5-7 days
- HEAVY-DUTY AMERICAN DESIGN: Unlike all those cheaply-made battery cables, the Spartan Power Made in the USA 4 gauge battery cables are PVC insulated and professionally cut, crimped & heat shrunk in Reno, NV!
- FOR A LIFETIME OF SERVICE: Our 4 AWG battery cables are not only sturdy & flexible, but they also feature 420 strands of 100% pure copper cable and lugs pre-assembled on both ends.
- ONE SET OF BATTERY WIRES, UNLIMITED USES: Spartan Power positive and negative cables are ideal for car automotive, solar, marine, RV, motorcycle, tractors, golf carts or power inverter batteries.
A Summary of 4 Gauge Battery Cable
A battery cable is considered an essential component within the automobile industry. A Reliable and high-quality battery wire harness has the ability to ensure a continuous and reliable power supply while avoiding battery drain. However, this is only possible if the battery cable assembly is appropriately maintained, 4 gauge battery cable is included.
4 gauge battery wire harness application is wide a reason why you have to be keen when choosing one. One of the main considerations when choosing a battery cable is the gauge. Any wrong decision here can lead to more significant risks. A thick wire gauge will prevent the right current distribution, while an overly thin gauge will short the circuit or lead to a fire-out brake to the engine’s component.
4 AWG features different applications. Some of the common 4 gauge cable wire applications include in small cars, RV trailers, and in the connection of different small batteries within a parallel sequence. These can be 24, 48, or even 36 Voltage batteries. However, the length of the 4 gauge battery cable must be considered when it comes to selecting the battery’s amperage capacity, especially when used in low voltage applications.
The 2 gauge battery cable, when compared to the 4 gauge battery cable, is large. The 2 AWG battery cable features a 9.5 mm diameter which, when converted to mm2, will be 33.6mm2. On the other hand, the 4 gauge battery cable wire comes with a 21.6mmm2 diameter.
4 battery cable wire features a higher flexibility nature which helps the cable sustain different environments. The cable’s thickness makes the 4 gauge battery wire possible to be rubbed.
A gauge cable wire features a full wire, meaning users don’t need to worry about the watt and current even when the current is higher, the 4 gauge wire assembly can still be applied.
4 AWG battery cable wire features lots of importance within different automotive fields. However, their efficiency highly depends on the right selection. You can choose to go for a custom 4 gauge cable assembly from ECOCABLES that meets your project’s needs.