Dishwasher Wire Harness
As a kind of home automation equipment, dishwashers generally need to realize automatic control of water intake, automatic addition of detergent, cold washing, automatic heating washing, cleaning, drainage, sterilization, and disinfection, as well as timing and fault alarm functions.
In order to achieve the above functions, the corresponding wiring harness will also increase, and the wiring harness is usually fixed on the sheet metal hole of the body sheet metal by means of screws.
- UL / VDE cable
- Custom length
- Cross / replacement connector is available
- The prototype is available, lead time: 1-3 days
- Product Details
- Product Name: Dishwasher wire harness
- Connector: Molex, JST, TE
- Features: waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion
- Application: Various dishwashers
Dishwasher Wire Harness
Artificial Intelligence is taking over the world in significant ways. Today, we can use dishwashers to automatically clean cookware, cutlery, and dishware. This wasn’t possible some 50 years ago. Dishwashers are electrical appliances as they are powered by electricity.
The connections need to maintain safety for the dishwasher and you as well. This calls for a proper dishwasher wire harness.
A dishwasher wire harness is significant in protecting the wires by providing insulation and organizing the wires efficiently. The dishwasher wire harness minimizes electrical fire risks.
A dishwasher wire harness is normally manufactured to accommodate an appliance up to 600Volts with a temperature ranging between -650C and 2500C. When you wish to purchase or change a new wire harness solution for your dishwasher, you need to be careful in considering the environment you intend to use it in. This involves the temperature and other environmental conditions you will expose it to. The common material used for the dishwasher wire harness is;
- Thermoplastic elastomer
A dishwasher wire harness is a versatile product ensuring that your dishwasher is safe from electrical problems or causing accidental fires. Dishwasher wire harnesses come in different sizes and arrangements. The difference depends on the type and size of your dishwasher as well as environmental requirements.
However, dishwasher wire harnesses can be employed in different environments, from areas with high temperatures to those with wide temperature variations or at sea levels.
Any dishwasher wire harness allows efficient wire connections with connectors and terminals. The wires in the harnesses are arranged compact and in a bundling system. This avoids any abrasion that can cause faults in the appliance. The protective jackets with different colors help to easily differentiate or identify particular wires.
Also, the dishwasher wire harness offers an effective wiring solution. This has a great impact on the overall dishwasher’s reliability, stability, and performance. These are some of the significant issues any dishwasher wire harness manufacturer considers to ensure the appliance’s proper operation.
A dishwasher wire harness comes with several benefits that include;
- Reducing installation time- Imagine spending time installing multiple wires to your dishwasher system when replacing the worn-out wires. Tedious work, right? A dishwasher wire harnessensures multiple cables are combined into a single unit.
- A dishwasher wire harness helps to reduce any chances of any risks likely to occur due to potential incorrect wiring.
- It reduces the risk of shortening as the wire harness combines many wires into a non-flexible bundle. It makes them safer in contrast to loose cables.