LED Screen Cable
LED screen cable comprises a system of wires that transmit video signals to a screen. LED screen cables comprise power lines, data lines, and transmission lines.
The data line is a cable connecting the LED unit board and control card. The cable connects the power source to the LED unit board and control card.
Some LED screen cable advantages are：
- Supply power that lights up the screen
- Connects the screen with the power source
- LED screen cable with a fuse protects the screen from power overload
- Product Details
- Factory Environment
LED Screen Cable, LVDS cable for LED TV, LED TV LVDS cable, 40 pin Single 6 LVDS Cable LP140WH1 LED LCD Screen Cable Wire For Replacement, LVDS Cable LED Screen Cable
Cable type: 26-32AWG
Cable colors: black/grey/red/white/blue
Cable length: custom
Processing ways: crimping, pressing, and soldering types
The LED screen cable transmits power to the LED screen. This involves the power feeding circuit to power the internal screen’s components. In an LED screen power feeding circuit, there are several components like;
- Power cables- provide power to one or more cabinets.
- Internal power wiring- involves power cables connecting the power source and screen.
A power supply circuit involving the LED screen LVDS cable is complete after connecting the LED cabinet with LED screen cables. This is an entire power wiring installation involving;
- Identifying the power setup, power source, power supplies, and how to integrate the connection
- The LED screen cables need to be connected to several circuit breakers to regulate the risks of power overloads.
LED screen cable is a significant component that completes a computer system by transmitting light to the screen. The cables come in different sizes and materials depending on the screen size. For bigger screens, especially outdoor LED screens, gold LED screen cables are recommended.
Some LED screen cable advantages are;
- Supply power that lights up the screen.
- Connects the screen with the power source.
- LED screen cable with a fuse protects the screen from power overload.