M16 Cable Assembly
M16 cable assembly is a cable using an M16 connector.
M16 cable assemblies are significant in different applications. You will find an M16 cable assembly in industrial, office, and home appliances. This means they are subject to different conditions ranging from weather to usage.
We have been ensuring that every M16 cable assembly meets requirements by using standard materials, either PVC or PUR. Both materials are soft, making the cables flexible for any application. They can withstand temperatures between -50 and 1100C.
- M16 cable assemblies are available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, 16, 19, 24 contacts connectors
- Single-ended and double-ended all are available
- Shielded and non-shielded versions are available
- Meets IP67/IP68 waterproof requirements
- Product Details
M16 series with IP65/67 rating, provides with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, 16, 19, 24 contacts. Different pin matches specific applications.
|Connection Type||Double Ended Cable|
|Rated Voltage||250V for 2/3/4/5 Pin, 60V for 5/6/7/8/12/14/16/19/24 Pin|
|Rated Current||1A for 24 Pin, 3A for 12/14/16/19 Pin, 6A for 4/5 Pin, 7A for 2/3 Pin|
|Temperature Range||-25°C ~ + 85°C|
|Protection Degree||IP65, IP67|
|Mechanical Operation||＞500 Mating Cycles|
A Summary of M16 Cable Assembly
M16 cable assembly manufacturers are ensuring that M16 cables are safe for use and will serve you for a long period. You will not have to purchase a new cable now and them. An M16 cable assembly meets the required high-quality standards by following BEI standard cable procedures. The cable assembly has four as well as a low capacitance with mostly twisted pairs (AWG 24). It comprises a jacket providing noise immunity.
An M16 cable assembly will comprise;
- Abrasion-resistant material- This material is made from PVC and forms the M15 cable’s jacket. PVC is renowned for its ability to resist abrasion and corrosion. It helps to provide durable M16 cable assembly for various applications.
- The M16 cable assembly is commonly made of a gray color.
- The assembly configuration can be standard or custom.
- Lastly, the M16 cable assembly gives the cable a round shape. Most of the M16 cables you will get on the market are round.
M16 cable assembly plays a significant role in ensuring the cable is safe for use. Other benefits of M16 cable assembly include;
- Improving accuracy- The cable assembly ensures the use of the cables even in extreme conditions caused by extreme weather situations. It improves cable tolerance levels.
- Ensures flexibility of the M16 cables- The manufacturer makes sure the M16 cable assembly meets UL standards.
- Long-term performance- M16 cable assembly is made from PVC material that is approved for its durability. It is efficient performance as it is highly resistant to chemicals and abrasion.