RC Battery Cable
RC battery cables come in different types. The differences depend on their applications and the material used to make the cables.
However, the cables will appear similar, but they have significant differences. Below are some RC car charging cables you are likely to encounter.
And the RC cable is compatible with output plugs: EC3 male plug, Tamiya style male plug, male TRX-style plug, XT60 male, JST female, Dean-T plug male, Futaba style female plug, DIY bare wire. Input plug: 4mm gold plate banana plug.
- Highly flexible industrial grade electrical cable
- Sample available
- Used for different kinds of batteries
【8 in 1】Multiple charging methods, this product has a common male banana plug on one end, the other end can be nicely divided into 8 different types of common battery plugs.
【Silica gel material】 Silica gel, high-temperature resistance, external thermal insulation, high-temperature resistance, flame retardant, and other excellent performance.
【Wide compatibility】 The use of a 4mm banana plug /4.0mm bullet input is suitable for aircraft, UAVs, a remote control cars, trucks, and aircraft FPV equipment batteries.
RC Battery Cable
Rechargeable batteries are common energy storage devices used for household applications and automotive. Today, climate change is a topic of concern where the use of petroleum products is an issue due to carbon emissions.
Automotive industries are going for better options through the introduction of electric vehicles. The developments are leading to the use of RC batteries. The connection of an RC battery to other appliances requires the use of an RC battery cable.
RC battery cables come in different types. The differences depend on their applications and the material used to make the cables. However, the cables will appear similar, but they have significant differences. Below are some RC car charging cables you are likely to encounter.
SGT battery cable
- It’s the most common RC car charging cable with several applications.
- Highly resistant to elements like acid and oil and doesn’t crack easily.
- Meets SAE standards (J-1127)
- Has thermoplastic insulation made of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Has a temperature rating ranging from -400C-1050C
- Comprise of stranded copper conductor and transmits current Voltage of up to 50V
SGR battery cable
- Has a stranded copper conductor
- Rubber insulation covers the conductor
- This RC charger cable is highly resistant to gas, oil, acid, and abrasion.
- It can work best within temperatures ranging from -400C and 1050C
- The conductor can carry a current of 50V
SGX battery cable
- This cable for RC battery is made of stranded copper conductor
- It has cross-linked insulation (XLPE)
- The cable is resistant to car engine fluids, chemicals, gas, and oil
- Works efficiently in temperatures between -400C to +1250C
- The charging cable has a conductivity of up to 50V
STX battery cable
- Also, the STX battery has a stranded copper conductor similar to other cables.
- Has cross-linked insulation (XLPE) but with a slightly thinner wall
- It operates efficiently between temperatures -400C and 1250C
- It’s highly resistant to abrasion, engine fluids, oil, and acid
- It can transmit a current of up to 50V.
A wiring harness for an RC battery efficiently secures the cables and wires. RC car charging cables are prone to damage due to vibration, moisture, engine fluids, and abrasion effects. It reduces the risk of electrical shorts likely to damage connected appliances. The insulation and the wire harness material are highly resistant to environmental effects. It offers the utmost safety to the cables.
- Double-check the cable for an RC battery gauge. One with a wrong gauge will likely have installation problems and greater risks. Check for an Amp and gauge chart or engage the seller.
- RC car charging cable length- Get one with the most suitable length. A lengthy cable has a higher resistance, thus leading to a voltage drop.
- Outer insulation jacket- Common insulation materials are PVC and XLPE.