Robot Wiring Harness
The robotic system has several sets of wires and cables extending from different components.
A robot wiring harness is efficient in arranging wires by binding them together. The process of wire harnesses needs to meet the ISO 9001 certification requirements. This demonstrates a commitment to delivering quality wire harnesses services. Some of the robot wire harness applications include;
- Distribution of power
- Data distribution
- The wire harness can be applied in an assembly line system
- Connection of servo motors
- Transport and aerospace robotics, industrial automation, medical automation, and even education.
- Product Name: XH2.5 Multi-terminal cable
- Connector Specifications: XH2.5 Color: Red, black, Yellow
- Wire: UL1569 24AWG wire length: 350mm can be customized
- Function: Resistant to bending and swaying
- Main components: UL4478 ultra soft multi-core wire, UL20276 high-flexible shielding wire
- All materials comply with UL, ROHS, REACH+NP
What is Robotic Wiring Harness?
As is taking the world by storm. Today, the robotic industry is growing greatly and infiltrating almost all sectors.
However, for this industry to thrive, different components are taken into consideration. Among the most crucial sector is the wiring system. Devices used in robots are connected with multiple wires that transmit power and data.
A robot wiring harness has multiple wires or cables wrapped together using electrical tape. They form a tree-like structure whereby every branch has wires connected to a particular device. A worker connects the harness manually to an instrument panel frame.
Several plastic clamps can bind wires into a single wire harness. You will realize that such clamps correspond with holes drilled in the instrument’s panel frame. This helps hold the wire harnesses firmly onto the frame, thus reducing intense vibrations from harming the wires.
Also, a robot wire harness can be enhanced by using a jacket made of insulations like Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), silicone, and polyurethane. These are efficient, especially in protecting the wires and cables from high temperatures. They have significantly high-temperature resistance levels.
Robotic systems have large sets of cables and wires extended to and from various parts of the device. Robotic companies use a robot wire harness for different automation applications. Robot wiring harness is significant in a variety of ways like;
- Slowing down the rate of wear and tear-There is a significant amount of wires and cables wear and tear due to intense vibrations causing abrasions.
- Easy maintenance access- The maintenance process involving dealing with one wire at a time can be a nightmare. Wire harness easies the repair and maintenance process significantly.